Hello my cuteness bean! For catering we have to go to a venue that is about 1.5 hours away so I thought I'd sit here and send you a message! I just wanna tell you that I love you so much and that I can't wait until I get to see you again! You are the most wonderful man that I have ever met and I don't think that will ever change. You are the most amazing person. I love how sweet and kind you are to everybody and how giving you are and an overall incredible person. You amaze me every single day. I don't undertand how someone like you can exist! YOU'RE JUST TOO GOOD. I hope we win the lotto so you can get your car and we can rent a yellow house with a cuddle matress. I love you. I wanna be with you all of the time and I wish I could wake up next to you and see your adoreable sleeping face and kiss your little nose and see you wrinkle your face because of it. I can't wait until that can happen all the time. That's what I look forward to. You are the reason I do anything, if I do anything. I want to be a person that you can be proud of too. Know that I'm proud of you always with whatever you do. I'll support you no matter what. A Nesha will always be there for her Fowesh because she loves him more than anything in this whole universe. I am so happy that you're mine! I love you beyond words. Don't ever forget that. <3