Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

                                            
   
Good morning my love! I am laying here in my bed and flipping through old photos/videos of us on my phone, camera, iPod and iPad. I can't believe how much I need you in my life. There is so much that we've been through together. Looking through these old pictures I can see how happy I am with you and I can see how in love we are with each other. I love you so much and I miss you every single day that you are gone. You are the most important person in my life. I want nothing more than to continue being with you. We talk a lot about getting a yellow house and a cuddle mattress and how we should dress up in four years for Halloween once we're together again and to a normal person, this probably sounds like the most ridiculous thing ever. The fact that we're both eighteen and should have no stinking clue what we want and how we're too young to know if we want to be with someone for thalong, but it doesn't seem that far fetched to me. I don't know about you, but you are the only thing that I know I want....it's not even a want! I just need you in my life. I can't picture you not in it and I can't picture us any other way. Any time that I try to be reasonable about this whole situation, it doesn't work because I know that I need you. I need you more than anything. If I could just wake up every single morning knowing that you're mine and that you love me, nothing else in the world matters. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't plan on not being with you pretty much ever. I hope to continue making you happy and loving you for as long as you let me. I want to continue making the best memories with you. I promise you that I will always love you no matter what. I hope you'll continue to love me too.

I love you with all of my heart,
-Nessa