Good morning my love!
I am currently laying in my bed thinking about you like I always do, but tonight I thought I'd write a blog post about it.
I'm here to remind you that I love you so, so much.
These past couple of days for us have been pretty rough, but we have managed to work through it! Thank you for being so patient with me recently and thank you for your effort into trying to make me happy and trying to be there for me. I know a lot of the time it may seem like I am ungrateful and stubborn and all of those things, but please, please know that I have appreciated and will continue to appreciate every single thing you do for me. Know that by being a part of my life alone has made me unbelievablely happy already.
I understand that the distance between us puts a strain on our relationship every once and a while, but I am convinced that I could continue to be with you for a very long time. I will admit that I am very self conscious of myself a lot of the time, so please understand that none of it has to do with you. This has been a problem that I've had to deal with for quite sometime now. You have been nothing but amazing about everything that's been happening and I love you so much for standing by me. It is truly unbelievable how I am able to have someone as wonderful as you in my life.
I miss you every single day that we are apart from each other. Even though I want nothing more than to be next to you, I am so happy that you're off at college and in a place that you love so much. I am so proud of you and so proud to have you. You mean everything to me.
I love you,
-Nessa