There is no-one else I'd rather go to Prom with than you. You made the night perfect! I will never ever forget the way that you looked at me when you first saw me. It was like I saw how much you loved me just by looking at you. Let me tell you that you, sir are the most handsome hunk of man in a tux....like damn. You gave me heart flutters all night just by the way you looked, my heart was in heaven because of the way you are. You picked me up and carried me when the ground was muddy or wet or when my feet hurt. You offered me your jacket and your arm. You opened all of my doors and gave me you hand to hold. You were the best date that a girl could ask for....screw that! You're the best guy that a girl could ask for! You took me bowling in my freaking prom dress and I had the best time of my life! I even danced with you! I don't think you understand that I would not/will not do that with anyone else but you. When the slow song came on I stood on your feet and you pulled me close and we slow danced. I remember I buried my head into you chest and just took everything in at that moment: The way you smelt, the way you felt and the way that you made me feel....like I love you so, so much. I knew that that moment was something that I will never forget. I know this week we've kind of been getting on each others nerves, but I want you to know that no matter how much I may seem irritated and no matter how much I annoy you, I will always love you and that the love that I feel for you is neither fake nor forced. I know we don't really fight or get too crabby towards one another often, but I know that we will eventually. If you're ever mad at me remember that I still love you, and will love you, with all of my heart. Nesha Fowesh. <3
Blog Archive
Sunday, May 19, 2013
There is no-one else I'd rather go to Prom with than you. You made the night perfect! I will never ever forget the way that you looked at me when you first saw me. It was like I saw how much you loved me just by looking at you. Let me tell you that you, sir are the most handsome hunk of man in a tux....like damn. You gave me heart flutters all night just by the way you looked, my heart was in heaven because of the way you are. You picked me up and carried me when the ground was muddy or wet or when my feet hurt. You offered me your jacket and your arm. You opened all of my doors and gave me you hand to hold. You were the best date that a girl could ask for....screw that! You're the best guy that a girl could ask for! You took me bowling in my freaking prom dress and I had the best time of my life! I even danced with you! I don't think you understand that I would not/will not do that with anyone else but you. When the slow song came on I stood on your feet and you pulled me close and we slow danced. I remember I buried my head into you chest and just took everything in at that moment: The way you smelt, the way you felt and the way that you made me feel....like I love you so, so much. I knew that that moment was something that I will never forget. I know this week we've kind of been getting on each others nerves, but I want you to know that no matter how much I may seem irritated and no matter how much I annoy you, I will always love you and that the love that I feel for you is neither fake nor forced. I know we don't really fight or get too crabby towards one another often, but I know that we will eventually. If you're ever mad at me remember that I still love you, and will love you, with all of my heart. Nesha Fowesh. <3
