I will always be by your side. Whenever you have a bad day I will do whatever I can to make you happy. You see, I am like your own personal piece of paper. You can write your name on me and scribble your answers on me, look at me to find an answer and use me to wipe away your tears and if you are ever cold, I would burn myself up to keep you warm. I would do anything for you if it meant that you would be happy (Anything with in reason of course, I'm not going to commit murder just because you asked me too. :P). I know that I'm your "girlfriend" but I also want to be your best friend. To treat you like my best friend because you are! And best friends are always there for each other and I will always be here for you no matter what happens. No matter if it's ten, twenty or even thirty years from now. If you are ever having a bad day, you call me up and I'll send you some Recess Cups, Kit Kats and a big hug. I will always care about you and I will always love you. I will always want the best for you and I want you to know I will always be here for you.
-Nessa