The video you made me was the most heartwarming thing. You are literally the most wonderful person. I am sitting here watching the video over and over again and crying and thanking God that you are in my life. I don't think you will ever realize how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I still can't wrap my head around us! It's real. Our love is one hundred percent real and I never thought that would happen to me. I don't know how to say what I feel right now! I just want you all the time and I don't know where I'd be without you.
I used to be in a really dark place. I would cry myself to sleep every night quietly, wake up in the morning, fake a smile, go to work and come home and do the same thing over and over again. I was depressed, lost, lonely and I didn't believe in good things. I remember just praying, and not even know who I was praying to, and just beg and plead for someone to care. Someone who was going to be there for me and want the best for me, someone who wanted to help me, love me and who was willing to show me that there was good.
The night that you asked me to Homecoming was the night things started to change. I began to sleep through the night and rest easier, I would look forward to the day and smile because I could, not because I had to. I began to ignore all of the negative little things and look at the wonderful big picture. Life was good. I started to feel better about myself and have less doubts about my future.
For the first time ever, I was happy.
It was all because of you. You made me a better me. You put me back together. I can't imagine where I would be without you. I would have probably become more depressed. I have don't have doubts about whether or not I would've be alive at all. I've gone through a lot of changes in the past year: Moving away from home, fighting with family, becoming independent, changing jobs, losing friends and so many other difficult things. I can't tell you enough how lucky I am that you were there to help me. You're my angel.
I know that I can love you for a really long time, seven months is most definitely not long enough. I love you so much.
-Nessa<3