Blog Archive

Sunday, May 12, 2013

How I know I love you

I know that I love you because you make me happy there is never a moment where I question or regret our relationship or time spent together. Whenever we're apart I spend my time thinking about you and all of the wonderful times that we've had together. Whenever we're together I'm wishing that time would go by slower so that I could spend every second in your arms, and I wish that I could stay there forever.

I'm going to admit that I used to be selfish person. I wanted the best for myself and I wanted to be number one. Because of you none of that matters anymore. For you I want more than I would for myself. I want you to be the healthiest and the happiest and the most successful and I would do anything in order for you to have it.

I want to give you everything. I want to be there for you and help you with anything that I can. It doesn't matter how much it's going to cost me or how much time I'm going to have to give up in order for you to have what you want because I'll do it. I'd do anything for you. Anything that would let me see that beautiful smile on your face because I love that. 

I love you 

There's no way that I can describe how much my heart breaks anytime I see you upset, or how insanely happy I am to see you succeed. I will never be able to list all of the reasons of why I need you in my life so bad, but I just do.

-Nessa<3