Blog Archive

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Don't question me! ;D

Today you questioned my gift (this blog)! Ahaha. I told you it took about an hour of my day each day and it'll be done in a couple of months. It wasn't something you could hold, but it's something that I could compose. You. Were. Stumped. It was soo funny! You said, "Are you having a baby?" Nooo! Gosh. I really do hope you like this blog! You asked me when I was going to give it to you and I said that it depends. What it depends on is another topic for another day, I don't want to get too deep into it right now, but I have good reasons. (: Well. It's my birthday tomorrow and you're gonna meet my whole family for the first time! My biological family! I do hope that they don't scare you away and that you won't dump me after this because I really, really like you. You're a wonderful guy, Forest. I told you I was worried about it, but I'm not worried about you....I'm worried about them. I know you for who you are, which is an amazing, intelligent, kind and caring man....anyone can see that. I know that they will love you, I just hope you'll like them. Fingers crossed! Goodnight. (:

Hugs and kisses!
-Nessa<3