Sent at 6:17PM by Luke:
I'll give it to you tomorrow in school. It's not physically large, just a card sized thing. I know you're down but look for the bright side. You had a great birthday, you are going on an awesome trip soon and you can retake the act. We also have a shitton of bus time to study that bitch. I'll bring everything we need and I'm going to teach you what you don't know because the ACT is a test about what you know. You're gonna go far girl. Just take things a day at a time and don't let little things like the ACT bring you down. As for the other thing that's bringing you down, I am truly sorry to hear about it and I hope all of it works out. Breast cancer research has come a long long way from where it was and breast cancer is the most survivable cancer there is. Everything is going to work out but you've gotta keep your eyes on the future and work towards your goals. I'll help you all I can and you can always ask me for ANYTHING. I will pick up any slack you need me to, just ask. I hope your day gets better and I hope you smile wide at something funny/amazing today. You're an amaszing girl. Don't forget that.
You sent this to me and I just want to say thank you. Sometimes I don't
want to laugh, or to feel good, I just want to sit and dwell on
everything that's wrong. Thank you for making me realize that there is
always good too. Thank you for making me realize that there is always a
solution. Thank you for being here for me. I can't even begin to picture
how bad and dark my life would be without someone like you.