CHECK!
You cleaned the moon roof window at the gas station and questioned why I was taking a picture. Ahehehe. (:
Tonight we stargazed and I have to say, it was magical. That sounds so cliche, but it's true! I loved every second of it! You were in the drivers seat and I was in the passengers. We reclined our chars so that we could see out of the moon roof and stare at the stars. As I looked out into the sky, you spoke quietly about how the world outside of our world amazed you and how the stars were so magical. You said to me:
"It makes me sad that we can't always see the stars, but then I think, I get to see one everyday."
I remember I looked over at you as you talked and I thought to myself: I am the luckiest girl. Only you would drive around for twenty minutes trying to find the perfect place to stargaze, only you would sit in the cold car and look at the stars with me, only you would call me your star. You are the only one....the only one for me. <3

