We went Ridgedale mall to find out that their Build-a-Bear location had closed. We ended up driving all the way to MOA just so we could make a bear. When we got to the mall and finally found the store, there was a line out the door....but we waited. You held my hand and put your arms around me as we watched little kids run around. We couldn't think of a name for our bear for the life of us! I tried to Google one, but you wouldn't let me. We finally just gave up and you picked the name Joey for our little Bearemy. (: Our bear had to be hand stitched because his strings broke. ): We walked around the entire store and tried to find something that would look good on Joey, but nothing would work!!!! Ahh. Hehehe. So we just found a pair of whitey tighties and rolled with it. I picked out orange bows for you, and you picked out green ones for me. We then decided that we were going to share custody of little Joey, but truth be told, I don't want to give him away! It's like the little bear is a little piece of you that I get to snuggle up with every night, and I would love nothing more than to snuggle up with you every single night.(:
Date of Birth: February 18th, 2013
Name: Joey
Height: 15 inches
Weight: 6 ounces
Fur color: Light Brown
Eye color: Brown
Belongs to: Nesha & Fowesh<3
