Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The things you do....

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
you make me happy when skies are grey
you'll never know dear how much I love you....

It is unbelievable how much you do for me. I can't even wrap my head around it! I don't even know where to start, so I'm just going to babble on and on about how much I appreciate you in my life because I really do. (:
YOU MADE ME OPEN UP! I can't believe it! Hahaha. Good job! I have seriously never let anybody help me....not anyone. The fact that you did that really says something. You are super special to me. Like SUUUUUPER special to me. I used to get embarrassed and I used to get so defensive if anyone would ever attempt to help me, I did this with you for a while, but then something inside of me decided to open up to you.
One day you were teaching me how to play guitar better and you asked me to play something for you and I didn't want to do it. For some reason, I thought that you were going to judge me for how bad I was at playing. I thought that you were going to get mad at me. I thought that you were going to go on about how my reasoning was stupid....but you didn't. You just talked to me. Not in a mad, angry or frustrated voice....but a voice that cared. That's why I started crying. Just the way you sounded....I've never heard anyone talk to me like that before. I have never been able to just hear how much someone cared about me through the sound of their voice.

But I did with you.

I remember the first night that I really let you help me, you dropped me off at my front door and I said "Thank you for helping me!" and you had this huge smile on your face and you said, "Thank you for letting me help you!"

What a keeper you are<3
-Nessa