You: I need you for other things....
Me: Oh, is that right? Humm....well i suppose we could stick around for a while then. (:
You: Unfortunately you didn't ask me what I need you for so I'm going to proceed as if you just did. I need you because you make me happy. You fill a role in my life that nobody else does. You like me for who I am. You believe in me. You help me whenever you can. You worry about things that harm me and you rejoice with me in my victories. You give me confidence in who I am because if somebody as amazing as you likes me for who I am then everybody (including myself) should. You also are the most amazing thing to cuddle with that has ever existed. That's why I need you.
Me: Ummm....if you were here right now, I'd hug the absolute crap out of you! You are just the freaking cutest guy ever!!!! You know we did this exercise in relationships today where we had to circle 5-6 qualities of a boyfriend that we wanted like: Trustworthy & honest, faithful, gets along with parents, care about you etc. Then we were give $500. With that $500, we were to put up an auction and bid for the important qualities that we wanted. The thing is is that I have all of the 6 qualities that I picked out in you, plus all of the other amazing ones that I didn't get to circle because I had no room. Thank God that's not how it works in real life though, because to get someone like you is absolutely priceless. <3
You: I can do nothing right now but smile. If I could I'd drive over right now and give you the biggest hug you could withstand without dying. :) I really <3 you. I try to be the best I can be for you.
Me: Ahehe. I <3 you too. And you don't need to try, because you are the best. (:
I'm smiling on my way to bed tonight. (:
I <3 you
-Nessa