Blog Archive

Monday, May 5, 2014

The Last Post

   


Forest,

I don't even know where to begin other than thanking you for all you have given to me. I know I'm probably sounding like a broken record, but I mean it when I tell you that you are the most wonderful man I have ever known. You have taught me so much in the course of our relationship and I'm a better person now because of you. This is something that I will never be able to repay you for. 

When we began dating, I was in a really bad place. I wanted to believe in the idea of love so badly, but nothing throughout my life had validated its existence. You stepped into my life and showed me this amazing world and showed me all of the beauty and love in it. Our love was the realist thing that I have ever lived through and it was the purest love of them all. I will always be watching quietly from the sidelines cheering you on, I will always be your biggest fan.

I am so happy that I got the chance to love you and even better, that I had someone as good as you to love me back. Things don't always go how we want them to and I'd be lying if I said that I'm not heartbroken that we had to end so soon. Maybe one day our lives will bring us to one another once again, but until then, this is my goodbye. I wish you the best in you're life and I'm sorry that I can't be a part of that journey with you anymore. Our love was rare and I will remember it, and you, forever. 

Thank you so much for being my first love. NeshaFowesh.
Nessa<3