-Nessa<3
Blog Archive
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU! Ahhhh being away from you is just terrible. I seriously just sit and look through pictures of us all of the time. I miss seeing you everyday and hearing your voice, I just miss everything about you. Being away from you for so long makes me realize just how much I need you in my life. Like I'm seriously just not happy if you're not around me. You are all I ever think about and I can't imagine my life without you. Not only am I more aware about just how much I need you, but of how much of a wonderful person you are. Since we have started dating, my personality and the way that I view things have changed for the better. I am spending all this time with my family and I'm more understanding of the situations that I am in now that I've meet you. I don't take things that they say to heart like I used to and I don't get depressed or sad when bad things happen here because you helped me see a good person within myself....a person that I didn't see before. So thank you. I miss you and I love you.