Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Closer we are to Further apart

I'm dreading it. Every time that we're together, I can't help but think about how I should hold you closer or kiss you more because our time together is limited. We talked last night about college and how we would have to be apart for a little while. Incase you didn't notice, it makes me really sad to think about. You gave me three options: We stay together and we make it work, we break up and get back together once school is done, or we end our relationship on good terms. You said that you wanted the first option, but you would understand if I wanted the second or the third. I don't think I ever really gave you an answer as to which option I wanted, but I want the first too. You told me that you weren't worried about me, that you trust me to be faithful and everything like that when I had told you that I thought you wouldn't. Let me just clarify that I did not mean that in a bad way. It's a little cliché, but...it's not you that I'm worried about, it's everyone else. I'm afraid that you're too amazing. I know that when I enter college, all I'm ever going to be thinking about is you and how much I'm missing you and how much I want to see you and I will always think back to the memories that we had together. But when you enter into college, you're going to meet new people and make new friends. You're a likeable person. I'm not scared that you'll cheat on me, I'm just afraid that you'll meet someone else that is better than I am and you'll want to be with them more than you want to be with me. There is a lot about you that I am absolutely positive that I will not find in any other person. There really isn't anybody else that can make me feel the way I do when I'm around you. And I'm just me. There isn't anything about me that is unique, wonderful or powerful enough to keep you from considering someone else, especially when we're that far apart. That's what I'm afraid of.
As the days go by I am dreading every second of it because I feel like every second that passes is a second less that I'll have with you. I love everything about us and how I feel about us. I love you. I just don't want you to forget me.
-Nessa