We're at your best friends graduation party and we're sitting next to each other playing the game Spoons. Now the game of Spoons is similar to the game of Musical Chairs. For each participant, except one, there is a spoon set in the middle of the playing table. Whenever someone has four matching cards, everybody tries to grab a spoon, the person without one is out of the game. So you and I are playing with all of your friends and someone gets matching cards, you and I both reach for the spoon and both of us have our hands on the same one and we're both tugging for it. I know you are very competitive in you little game playing so what you did for me is super cute. (: As we are both pulling for it, one of your friends says, "Do you really love her man?" and you said "I do" and let go of the spoon and gave it to me. Tehehe. You just declared your love for me in front of your friends! That is a BIG deal in girl land. You're just the best and the most wonderful man.
I <3 you (;
-Nessa