Blog Archive

Monday, April 15, 2013

They don't make guys like you anymore

It seems like everyday I hear these stories from my friends talking about how they've been in bad relationship after bad relationship. They've been with guys who have cheated on them and made them feel like nothing. Whenever I hear these stories I step back and I think to myself: I am so lucky! I really am. You hold open doors for me and call or text me at night to see how my day went, you wake me up with kisses, kiss my cheek and forehead, you always offer to pay for dinner, you came over and helped me make dinner for my whole family, you're always just the most wonderful person. You are so genuinely kind and not just to me, but to everyone! That's something that I really love about you. You're not this stereotypical up-to-no-good-guy every girl has pictured in her mind. You really are the most amazing person. They don't make guys like you anymore. Some girls dream about a guy like you for their whole lives and never find someone, and I'm fortunate enough to have you. One reason why I love you so much and a reason why I try not to take you for granted is because everything I have ever wanted in a guy, everything I ever dreamed of in a guy when I was a little girl....it's you

You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
I love you,
Nessa<3