Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Nessa?"

"Humm?"

"I love you"

You surely do know how to take my breath away. I just....I don't even know where to start with this! I'm still dealing with all the butterflies in my stomach and stuff. 
AHHHHHHHHHHHH<3
Let me start of by saying my God do I love you too. I can't even begin to explain how much you truly do mean to me. This whole blog right from the beginning was about knowing that I could love you and letting you follow along with me through this journey. 
It really is magical, this relationship of ours. I have never experienced or even seen or heard of anything like it. To be in love though, especially with you, makes life....brighter. Everything just seems brighter, sunnier, there's rainbows and pretty flowers and birds flying around everywhere. It all sounds ridiculous but it's true! My life is so much better with you. 
Believe it or not, when you told me you loved me, I was trying really hard not to tear up because I realized that no-one has ever really said that to me before. Being from the place I came from and being adopted at such a late age "I love you" were three words that I almost never heard. I realized that you were the first person that I truly cared about that sincerely told me they loved me. You're my first love. That's something that will forever stay in my heart.

I love you,
Nessa