Blog Archive

Sunday, April 21, 2013


Half of a year! Half of a year with you and it has been the best time of my life, I really mean it! You are the sweetest guy that I have ever met  and believe me when I say that I am so lucky that I have someone like you. I love you....and I will continue to love you for hopefully what I see as a very long time. Something you said to me really made me happy today, you said that our relationship can survive anything, even distance, because you believe that there isn't anything that we wouldn't be able to work out together. I don't think I answered you because I was so happy! But I agree entirely. My heart only wants you and I don't really see anything else but that. Also, I would fight through anything if it meant that I got to keep you. We're so rational together and so right together and as an added bonus, I freaking adore the living crap out of you! You make me really happy, Forest. I love you so much. Happy 6 month and many more months to come!

-Nessa <3