Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 19th, 2013

Dear Fowesh,
I have never been good at telling you how much I care about and appreciate you and how thankful I am to have you. Rarely ever do I express my true feelings for anybody. It has always been a problem for me. But when it comes to you, I want to give you everything I possibly can and not deprive you of anything. I created this blog for that purpose. Through this blog, you will find a timeline of the time we've spent together and the moments in our relationship that I will forever keep in my heart. Any time that you are stressed out or feeling down, this will always be a place for you to come to if ever you need any kind of reassurance. This is also here to remind you that I will always here for you like you are always there for me. I will post the things I love most about you....which is everything about you, but this way, I won't ever have to stop. I have absolutely no idea when I'm going to show you this blog, but hopefully when I do, you will finally be able to understand just how much you mean to me, and hopefully you feel the same? I also hope that this blog gives you the kind of massive heart flutters that you give to me! You set a pretty gosh darn high bar for all the guys out there, cutie. I hope you know that. And I am sure glad that you're all mine. (: Soo ignore my terrible grammar and my weird style of writing and I predict we'll have a fantastic time!
-Nesha<3